It's going to be a great day for a cross country meet!
- Eat complex carbs (pastas, potatoes, whole grain bread, brown rice) and proteins tonight for dinner.
- Eat a sensible healthy breakfast (fruits, cereal, juice, etc.) early before your run starts in the morning.
- Middle School Girls - Run at 7:30am
- Middle School Boys - Run at 8:00am
- High School Girls - Run at 8:30am
- High School Boys - Run at 9:00am
The van with Coach Seagraves will leave the High School at 6:15am Saturday Morning.
Pioneer Invitational - Saturday 8/27/22
This is a great early season meet for High School and Middle School teams. They have high quality timing and a great venue.
This race will take place at WARREN COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL 200 Caldwell St. McMinnville, TN 37110
- Venue will open at 6:30am. PLEASE don’t arrive earlier than that as we will still be setting up for parking.
- ALL Spectators and Teams will enter through the main football stadium gate for team setup / payment/ and packet pickup. .
- Spectator and parent drivers will park in the front left lot and Busses/Vans will park along fence adjacent to the track or on the residential side of Caldwell Street.
- We will be handing out individual awards to the top ten finishers in each race. These awards will be given out as athletes finish each race. Team awards will be given out at the conclusion of the event (after both middle and high school race) on the track.