These athletes keep posting new personal records each week. The general consensus was that both courses for the middle and high school squads were tougher than many of our normal courses. Crossville had more asphalt and mud puddles while the Milton course had more hills, rocks, and roots.
|Adults can run 2 miles too!
In spite of the challenges, our White County Cross Country athletes still posted 10 new personal records PR's this past weekend.
Here are some of the highlights:
The middle school girls team beat Rockvale Middle School in points! We were just edged out of another place by South Middle School. We're improving!https://tn.milesplit.com/meets/492995-milton-invitational-2022/results/834731#.YyjBXHbMKUk
- Gabriel Wiles had his 3rd top 10 finish at 6th place.
- Emma Nash continues to be the lead runner for Middle School, a tough feat for a female in this sport.
- Jackson Burch made a huge leap in PR by 1:39, which is a big change for a higher pace runner.
- Other PR's include: Kayden Kimmons, Emma Nash, Colton Courtney, Tyler Hernandez, Blake Cravens, Addison Hodges, Owen Ferris, Alexis Freeman, and Aaliyah Hawkins.
- Our MS & HS Average Mile Pace dropped from 10:50 to 10:32. That's an 18 second improvement across our teams!
Our next meet will be this weekend (9/24) at Cookeville High School, starting at 10am.
Here's a look at the full stats: